Lisa's Big Ride Across America

Lisa's Big Ride Across America
I will try to update this blog regularly and keep you all informed on how I'm doing and the amazing things I'm experiencing. Thank you all for your support. Looking forward to sharing my journey with you. I hope you all are having a wonderful, exciting summer! Stay active, stay healthy, and peace to all. Lisa

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day 47 - The Wedding Ceremony and Brian and Phil's Big Ideas

Brian sharing his big Ideas - like the fact that Michael Yee is most likely to be found eating with his helmet on, or that I have the longest braid when riding, and Trish has the nicest butt to be riding behind...these are really "big" life changing ideas!
Rabbi Rodney reading the vows
Phil and Brian - and thier big ideas
Margo and Adam, with Bill toasting in the background
Father of the bride (Nick), Margo, Adam, Mother of the groom (Helyn)
crushing the glass (in a paper bag so we don't get broken glass in the campground)

The choir


Father Bob (My job was to post the colors, I believe that's what it's called. I call it planting the flag, and Mike, the Colonel just laughs and says that's perfect.)
priest and rabbi togtether reading the vows

Margo and flower girl - Mary


Father Bob
Rabbi and priest


mother of the groom and Adam walking down the aisle



No comments: