Lisa's Big Ride Across America

Lisa's Big Ride Across America
I will try to update this blog regularly and keep you all informed on how I'm doing and the amazing things I'm experiencing. Thank you all for your support. Looking forward to sharing my journey with you. I hope you all are having a wonderful, exciting summer! Stay active, stay healthy, and peace to all. Lisa

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Day 46 - Rest Day - Gettysburg, PA

Livin' large in the Hilton Garden Inn while those not hoteling it are camped out at the Gettysburg Middle School that didn't have any hot water for showers yet when I left there yesterday!

Sleeping, Relaxing, doing laundry, drying out all my wet stuff from the rain this past week, blogging, blogging, blogging, eating, sleeping some more, reading, relaxing, eating, reading... It's a great day. It is also absolutely pouring out right now while I am doing all of these wonderful things right inside my hotel!

No comments: